Monday 31 January 2005

wonderful night...

Woke up quite late this morning, because I really slept very late last night.

Last night, was a wonderful night. I saw my classmates, whom I haven’t seen for so long, and also we enjoyed our dinner at Pizza Hut, though I went home quite early …

But really felt great to receive ying taat’s very special gift, letting me hold his arm, lean on his shoulder, and then he sang the song 愛我的人和我愛的人. Wow, never expected that yingtaat can be so … gentle when he sang that song beside my ear …but last night the environment was really not suitable for that song, or else I might cry out immediately …

and also … hehe … never expected yingtaat’s body was so warm … when he hugged me … hahaha ~ I might get killed one day before I know the reason if I kept 糾纏不清 with yingtaat … but anyway, felt really nice and sweet …

and also …. when I back home I didn’t sleep immediately, instead, I watched TV until 12 o’clock I suppose … then suddenly my phone rang ~~~ (haha, seemed like I am trying to tell ghost stories ) that’s the uncle, that I mentioned in my previous post, who let me sit there and watched him for an hour, remembered ? My god I was so shocked to receive his call, at midnight !!!

He just called, because I sent a sms to him few days ago and he didn’t know my hp number, so just called to see who is it. Haha, suppose he was shocked to hear my voice too … ” 哦~ 是慧云哦?……新年后去讀書哦?要用功啊,你是會讀的就要好好讀啊……怎麽那麽晚還沒有睡?要早一點睡啊不然對身體不好……好啦,去休息吧,晚安……” oh~~~ I was so excited until I slept at 1:30am !! haha ~

haha~ yesterday must be a very very good day to me … well, maybe is because yesterday was my sis, sinchen’s birthday, haha~

so, happy birthday to sinchen, at 29/01 and also Kui Yong meimei at 30/01, i.e. today ~~~~ good day to everyone ~

No comments:

Post a Comment