Monday 17 January 2005

nothing special...

yeah me coming again ~ ( idiot! this is MY web !! )

actually I have no special things to share with you all … but as all of you that knows my family background well, you should know that, for me, NO NEWS MEANS GOOD NEWS ! that means today my daddy didn’t get angry for anything and also none of my family members did something wrong that may activate my dad’s anger … well, so that means today is a good day ? haha, funny indeed.

today just received the mail from the warden of the IMU hostel, telling me to check in at 12 or 13 Feb, that means 1 or 2 days before the commencement. Somehow feeling abit excited about it, because I am going to leave soon … these few days I really had the urge to run away from JB as soon as possible … but I haven’t finished packing my lugguage, I’m afraid that I might forget this and that … so gotta list out everything again so that I won’t miss anything and let my dad get another chance to pour the dog blood on my head, haha ~

and also another thing, remembered last time that Yahoo Kimo jiao1 you3 wang3 zhan4 that I went to register ? I made some friends there, some cute guys, but not yet familiar enough, maybe I can try to know more, then next time when I go to Taiwan, I won’t be afraid that I have no one to guide me ^^

and also ( somehow I am reporting my daily life as clear as possible ^^ ), tomorrow will be a big day for the temple I go frequently, and also … I will be able to see a friend, whom I didn’t see for few months I suppose … Quite miss him indeed, he’s considered a very special friend to me, of course not boyfriend, but a friend that always come to me whenever I have troubles, no matter how busy is he ( for your info, he’s a doctor with his own clinic, so he’s really busy with all those things … )

but somehow, a bit weird also, whenever thinking that I am really going to SEE him tomorrow … maybe this time I won’t treat him as someone really important … because something in my inner self , has changed. and …. so difficult to say out what exactly the feeling I am having now …
but anyway, I will try to appear normal to him. the most worrying thing now is … he might say me become fatter during the holiday, as he’s really concerned about my weight, as you know, a doctor, haha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment