Wednesday 19 January 2005

simple day...

well, after taking a bath in the morning, my mood had became better than the previous night … somehow I am someone who tends to forget the things right after that moment …

today, went to the temple again. My mum asked me, before going out, whether I would like to bring my laptop along. After consideration, I said no, because I knew that I am going to spend a wonderful day there and not really want to keep myself at the office there surfing net, would be wasting my precious time ~

actually I didn’t do anything also, after helping all those aunties to fold the “paper money” ( what we called that ah? simply forgot … ) I just went to the car parking lot at the back of the temple. It has been the place I love the most, when I go to the temple I will definitely go there to stay more than 30 minutes.

there’s the only place that would let me calm myself down and think carefully about every move I am going to take. So nice there, no all those irritating noice, but only the sound made by the insects and birds. Just like the environment in the village … just nice …

And also, I met one of my friend there again. She was my neighbour, who is 1 year older than I , we became friends just because her father and my dad are friends for over 40 years!!! amazing isn’t it ? She was supposed to take her STPM, but she said that she can’t really spend her time on studying, and thus she chose to be a salesgirl. Erm, I don’t really know the actual title for her job, I just know she had to go here and there everyday, to promote the products.

Sometimes thinking of her, I would feel ” wow~ how capable she is ! ” because she is only 1 year older than I , and now she has much more social experience, while me, still staying at home watching TV waiting for the commencement of IMU …

sometimes there will have so many path for you to choose in your life … I don’t know which one would be the best, but I think I have chosen the one who suits me the best, so far. Hopefully Lynn, my that-salesgirl friend, had also made her best decision in her life.

All the best to all whom I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment