Wednesday 26 January 2005

nothing much...

well, today I just used my old computer at my old house … felt abit weird, maybe I have not been touching it since I bought my laptop … sigh, am I someone who xi3 xin1 yan4 jiu4 ??

by the way, just read a forwarded mail from my friend, a senior 3 friend at ELS. It is about a personality test, I did it and I found it very accurate ! I was shocked to read the result. Below are some quotation ( it’s in chinese and I’ll try to translate it into english):

1. No matter how hard is you life, you will always figure out a solution to solve the problems.
2. When you are troubled by many irritating people or matters, you will either stay cool to wait and see, or ask all the people to shut up, in a way a leader acts.
3. You always feel carefree and peace, no matter you are alone or with friends.
4. You are not very satisfied with your parents but you knew that you can’t change anything.

those who know me very well, do you think it’s accurate ? well, I think it’s quite accurate ( especially no.4 ^^ )

I remembered that my elder son told me before, that he doesn’t like to play this kind of tests, but I think sometimes the test will help you to know yourself better, don’t know whether you agree of not ?? at least, me myself think so.

Good day to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment