Saturday 29 January 2005

28/01/2005

haha, been thinking that I am not good in setting a good title for my post … anyway, just let it be.

Today has been a wonderful day. Early in the morning my dad brought us to the nearby bak kut teh restaurant and had a yummy breakfast. So nice, have been long time I didn’t really spend good time with my family during the breakfast time …

and also. I found a CD that has been put aside for few months in my drawer. That’s the original tracks of the drama 薔薇之戀. This is one of the CDs I love the most, well, I put it aside is just because I have no time and no mood to listen to it, as all of its songs are relatively sad in tones.
There’s one song I like very much, ZChen’s 傷口. there’re few lines I love very very much, and also …… felt pain whenever I heard that.

傷口被時閒賄賂
傷口讓勇氣沉默
傷口沒收了原本屬於我藍色的天空
你還是可以溫柔
傷痛讓我去承受
傷口竟成了如今找尋你的綫索

In past … or maybe not considered PAST, just few months ago I think. I even cried whenever I heard this song. Felt so sad, although it doesn’t really reflect my true life, abit similar I can say.
maybe I have already come to sense. I have sorted everything out. And I think I won’t be bothered by all things happened to him, except in the name of his BUDDY … haha, and now I can face him as if he is just a very simple friend to me … this song, might be the last evidence, of my love …

anyway, not going to say more about that, will become sad GOOD DAY to everyone, of course, good day to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment