Sunday 23 January 2005

thought...

Yeah, just back home from school. Seeing all those new members, excited indeed … but a bit disappointed, because many of them said that there are many handsome guys, and I saw none ~~ maybe I am too old already lah, those boys … not suitable for me, haha~

However, glad to see many of science3, yonghau xiaohei tzesan kuiyong kuanhann yihfeng xingmao , great indeed … though I didn’t really say much to them, felt contented already…

**********

Just now after coming out from the school, I didn’t go home directly. Instead, I accompanied my brother, who have waited for me for about an hour, to have lunch, and then we went to buy the things for my dad.

When we reached there, he went into the shop and I stayed in the car. While waiting for him, I saw an Indian man driving the motor and two children on it, an about-7-year-old boy and an about-3-year-old girl. Suppose, a father with an elder son and the youngest daughter.
The man visited the same shop that my brother went. Left the 2 children on the bike. The little girl was holding the meter indicator ( I don’t know what we called that, just the thing in front of the bike ) and standing in the basket, the little boy sat behind him and held the handlebar. I found it interesting, so I kept looking at them and see what they were going to do.
The girl stood still, didn’t move at all. The boy put his head beside the girl, seemed like watching his sister, and smiled. The girl turned her head to his brother, smiled too. I was touched by this scene, I took a photo, but it wasn’t clear, so I simply deleted it.

Suddenly, I thought of my brother. Thinking of our childhood, I remembered that everything it was me bullying him, and he would try any means to satisfy my demands. If I got angry over anything, he would definitely try to settle everything for me, or ” take revenge” for me, and also apologize to me if he’s the one who made me angry.

and also this time, I asked him to fetch me to Na Lu Wan to have a gathering with my classmates, he said he had promised his girlfriend to accompany her to her friend’s housewarming party and couldn’t be able to fetch me. I got angry, of course, and ignored him for 2 days ( to him, it’ll be an agonal time for him if I ignored him deliberately for 3 hours ! ). No exception, this time he surrendered also. after 2 days he said he will try to get me there earlier so that he can still accompany his girlfriend ( but before that, they have already decided to change the place to Perling, and my dad can fetch me by the time ).

looking at the Indian siblings, I felt abit regret. My brother has been so nice to me, since I was a child, and yet I always asked him to do alot of things for me, no matter it’s reasonable anot.
I’m going to KL soon … besides my friends, I think among the family members, I will miss him the most. Somehow, i have used to his existence, for many years. Without him, I will definitely lose something … that can’t be described.

maybe there’s some lyrics that can describe his position in my mind :
" 有的人說不清哪裏好 但就是誰都替代不了"— 張韶涵《遺失的美好》

I haven’t learnt to say some mushy words personally to my family members … but I would like to say here, 二哥, I love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment