Tuesday 1 February 2005

I met Albert today...

Just now was thinking what should I post today, because I thought nothing big happened today…

but I forgot ! Today I met Albert at the Lien Hoe Complex. He was selling bak4 gua1 there and I thought he has already gone to KL !

We chatted for a while, well actually just asking how’s each other’s life, because … my dad was beside me and if I kept on chatting with him, my dad will treat him as his future son-in-law, I don’t really want to put such a handsome guy into HARM, haha~

haha, felt so nice after seeing him, as my son also said that, I will be in good mood whenever I see handsome guys, haha~ but … this good mood only last for few hours … after I woke up from my nap … sigh …

listening to Nicholas’s CD … zhang1 dong4 liang2 … love his songs recently … his songs always let people feel a bit moody, but not too sad … suits my recent mood. Anyway, hopefully everyone arounds me will always be happy …

good day to everyone. good night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment