Tuesday 18 January 2005

nice...

the 3rd passage I am typing for today …

somehow, mood became blue once after 11pm … sigh, I should have already gone to bed instead of staying awake at this odd time … but, daddy and brother not yet come back … gonna wait for them …

just now was watching the taiwan tv serial 霹靂火 (well I know yonghau and kaixuan gonna laugh at me for this … ) actually I didn’t feel to watch tv today, not even thought of it. However, I turned on the TV and sat there, watching the programme but not really knowing how’s the story goes…

I think I am going crazy, indeed. Do you know the reason I watched 霹靂火 ? I just wanted to see the main role, Chen2 zhao1 rong2, who looks alike with my doctor-friend …

There’s something that only … 3 people know … that why I care him so much, as a very important person … I thought alot after listening to his words, made me unconscious of anything happened afterward.

How I admire him, that he could really treat everything with peaceful mind, and accept everything happened to him as his karma … after listening to his words, I suddenly think that I really care for too much, I really can’t put everything behind, because I CARE ~

Thinking, if one day I pass away, I would definitely feel regret towards to many things undone … too many words unsaid … I have alot of funny dreams needed to be realised, and so many words that I need to tell someone badly … because I care, that’s why I can’t get out of this …
God, what I am typing right now … ?? anyway, good night to everyone reading this. I wil be just fine after a good sleep …

===

after I have finished typing the things above, it is 18 Jan already, so not more 3rd passage on 17 Jan but the very first passage on 18 Jan … haha, Happy birthday Jay Chou ~

No comments:

Post a Comment