Saturday 22 January 2005

changes may occur...

For everyone’s info, the venue of the reunion dinner on 29/01 might be changed to perling, but the exact place will be decided until … don’t know also.

so far the things that have been settled are :

Date:29-01-2005
Time:7:00pm - gather at my house7:30pm - leave for the venue
Venue: not yet decided

so hopefully majority of you still can come despite the changes of the venue … because I truly hope to see you all …

*********
just now, Ji Biao SMSed me, asking me whether he should choose science or commerce, I told him that he should choose science, because in my opinion, he might be interested in science instead of commerce, and I told him, the most important thing is that he must have interest in the subject he chose. He said he doesn’t know how to choose, because he has to depend on the realistic factors, thus … he felt puzzled and helpless …

actually I do think that INTEREST must be the main point to be considered, because if you don’t feel interested in something, you naturally won’t put your effort into it …. and gradually there will have no so-called ” future ” … but true also, just like Ji Biao said, sometimes the environment, the situation will keep forcing you on making decision, before you get to know the whole thing well …

sigh … we are having less and less courage to choose what we really like … why ? sometimes, I am puzzled also …

No comments:

Post a Comment