Thursday 27 January 2005

erm erm erm...

today, is just like any other days. Nothing happened.

oh yeah, I forgot it. Just now my elder son and my xifer came to my house. And they gave a very very very very very very beautiful and supposed-expensive present to me. really nice. and my mum said ” you didn’t give your friends present and you still dare to get the present from them ah ? ” haha, so I told my mum,” you must let me go out to buy present loh, or else na2 li3 hao3 yi4 si4 … ” haha~

few days ago, I posted a message at hongming’s fan club forum, saying about my recent life, and my feel towards my friends and family, whom I am gonna leave. Maybe the tones was quite sad, I thought I was just fa1 lao2 sao1 at there, but in the end, many of the fans replied, and consoled me for that … actually I don’t really know them, I just know they are hongming’s fans … but really felt touched you know ? they treat me as their friends, just because I am hongming’s fans too … really happy for that …

and currently I am chatting with one of hongming’s china fans. and so sorry for typing so little today, because I don’t really want to type out something mei2 you3 ying2 yang3 … see you all. have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment