Friday 14 January 2005

Long time no see...

Wow … such a long time I didn’t come over here to update my blog … well, it’s the server’s problem ^^

was in a quite bad mood actually … last night something happened in my house … so sad to say anything …

felt so helpless in house affairs, I could do nothing to stop those I wouldn’t want to happened … if others know what exactly happened, they might felt ” walao, like that also can angry ah ? “
before last night, one of those days, my dad asked me whether I will feel bored and sad to leave home for KL, I thought I will, really, but after last night, I think that I should be EXTREMELY EXCITED to leave for IMU … because I will be totally free from all those scolding …
discovered one thing recently : I tend to drive faster on road whenever I heard any scolding, nagging, or thought of those unhappy things … gonna stop myself from driving if this situation continues …

well, hopefully our God will bless us all … hopefully …

No comments:

Post a Comment