Thursday 20 January 2005

some thought...

Yummy yummy~ just came back from the restaurant, had a wonderful dinner, which is paid by one of my daddy’s friend ( well, that’s the reason my dad don’t like to eat outside, everytime he meets anyone he knows, we will get a free meal … and, my dad doesn’t like it … )

We went to the restaurant which we go frequently in past ( because now we usually stay in Perling, and can’t really come back to Taman Johor just for dinner … ) and also, I saw a ” friend", who doesn’t even take a look at me …

She was my primary school classmate, we were quite good when we were in the same class, however, after graduation, we went to Foonyew together also, but since we were in different class, we became not that familiar as before, and also, she went astray and left FY when she was in Jr3 … the restaurant is owned by her father, she is helping out there …

I felt so sad whenever I saw her … because even she saw me, she won’t even have any emotion on her face, as if I am transparent ~

That’s the reason also, I felt so sad when everytime science3 got any gathering and I can’t go … I’m afraid that by the time I came back from KL or even Scotland, all of you will treat me just like my that girl friend … in the end, I might not get even one friend … horrible isn’t it ?

son, I knew that you’ll feel happy for me whenever I am in good mood and sad for my bad mood, but really sorry, I felt extremely bad after the dinner… need to recover from it … God bless …

No comments:

Post a Comment