Saturday 1 January 2005

happy new year~

haha, 29 more minutes to go for our wonderful year 2005 ~ well, thinking science3 is having a party at my xifer’s house, feeling abit sad indeed … somehow I looked like NOT MADE IN SCIENCE3 … but anyway, knowing that everyone is safe and still can get fun at someone’s house, it’s already a big gift for me, at least my family, my friends, my buddies … all are safe from the recent disaster. Actually I should be grateful already, at least I don’t have to get upset right before the new year, unlike those who lost their family …

today watched the entertainment news at Astro ( discovered that ? I watch TV everyday ^^ ), it was the zhui1 si1 hui4 for Anita Mui, her disciples, friends, family all attended to it. And after the news, the host of that programme said that, it is so sad to see the huge disaster before new year, and she thinks that, if Anita had been there, she would have already donated a sum of money or asked all her friends to organize a charity concert, or asked the public to donate the money and she with her fans will help to send all these money, clothes, foods etc to those country. Wondering, Anita at another world, knowing that the earthquake happened, will she blame herself for not staying for one more year, so that she can help all those victims, according to her character …

well, seemed like I have thought too much … 11:43pm right now … will go downstair to watch the live countdown concert at Taipei, through TV of course ^^ good night to everyone, and a very happy new year ~

No comments:

Post a Comment