Thursday 20 January 2005

sigh...

just finished watching TV with my daddy … while during this time, sms with my dear dar-dar …

well, maybe I should explain everything here … that 29/01 gathering, God knows how much I yearn to go, to see you all … but that day my future sis-in-law’s friend will hold the housewarming party and ask my sis-in-law to attend it. You know, my sis-in-law will definitely ask my brother to accompany her and then … my brother won’t be able to fetch me there …

and also, my brother currently put his girlfriend at the highest position and anything that affects their plan of going out must been prohibited … include me, his sister for 18 years …

I had asked my father before that, saying that this might be the last reunion with my classmates and I must be there, as I will be leaving for KL soon … my dad said yes, and he said ” ask your brother to fetch you there” … and now ? everything spoiled. My father will definitely be complaining that what a good time your friends chose and nao3 xiu1 cheng2 nu4 if I get angry over this matter, and in the end, I couldn’t even go out of my house …

and also, my father will never let me go by yours’ car, because for him, you all are new drivers … and he will never put his PRECIOUS daughter into the RISK , what should I do ? and of course, he won’t let me drive alone, let alone driving in the night, alone !

I yearn to see you all, really, so much … but how ??? I am frustrated over this now …

No comments:

Post a Comment