Thursday 20 January 2005

brand new day...

well, woke up at 11am this morning, as I only reached home at 3am this morning, great isn’t it ?

of course, not going out by myself, but went to temple again with my family. Actually there was a big ceremony last night, to burn all those ” clothes” to all the deities … actually I don’t really know about those things, I just know how to give my help. Haha, maybe because I knew that I wouldn’t be at the temple on this day, next year, so I did the most job last night, running here and there, moving this and that, and last night seemed like I am the only female who dared to go near the fire to burn the paper money, haha ~

and also … had a phone talk with Kaixuan last night, 12am to 1am, about everything we both concern … sometimes really think that Kaixuan might suits me the best ( haha, I bet if Kaixuan saw that he would fainted in no time ^^ ) , somehow we both know each other better, and tend to tell each other everything … but I really don’t like the awkward relationship happened in our class … I just want us, science3 to be together forever, is it too hard to achieve ??

but last night my mood was not affected by the matters I discussed with Kaixuan … because I had something better to do … You know, haha, there is an uncle, whom actually I should call as ” gege “, as his father and my daddy are in the same rank, and I called his father ” uncle” already … alright, that gege, is the one, for me, who considered quite handsome since I was a child !! ( as our families are shi4 jiao1 for many years ) A middle-aged guy with no big big stomach, not bald-headed, fair skin, tall, have ying1 gou1 bi2 like Andy Lau … can imagine it ? handsome indeed right ? SO, last night while waiting for my father and brother, I just sat there to watch him for about 1 hour, haha ~

until 2:15 am, I felt really sleepy already. I went downstair and took a chair as my pillow and falled asleep. After 30 minutes, someone woke me up with his hand on my shoulder, I put my head high, my god it’s him ~~ haha, he just woke me up and said my daddy is ready to go. I looked at him with 迷蒙的眼神, and he also asked me in gentle tone, that when I will be going to KL … and I asked him whether he feel better for his sore throat and flu, we talked for 5 minutes I think … such a wonderful night … haha ~

somehow, I couldn’t kick the habit of admiring all those middle-aged but charming guys … haha~ I have already gone crazy ~~

anyway, good day for everyone, and also my daddy who suffered gastric pain today, caused by the alcohol he took last night …

No comments:

Post a Comment