Friday 28 January 2005

nice day^^

haha, today felt very happy. I don’t really know why, maybe it’s because my dad has started joking with us, haha, suppose he is not more angry … hurray ~~~

and another thing, just now I checked my mail box and Guess what ? I received yu4 gang1 ’s greeting card !!!! my goodness, when I saw it, my mouth opened big big in front of my laptop and my dad thought anything happened :p

I gave yu gang my email address on the new year greeting card and I thought he will put it aside. Never expected … wow, yugang the best, haha ~

but there’s is one thing I felt puzzled even until now, I don’t know how to type the chinese word of the GANG in yu gang’s name … I mean in han yu pin yin … anyone wanna tell me ?

hehe, felt extremely good today. So hopefully good day to everyone too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment