Monday 3 January 2005

thanks son~

so far not yet knowing what to write … but such a rare chance to get online, so at least have to type something …

firstly thanks my son for changing the template for me, as this template make my eyes more comfortable …

yesterday went to red box with my brother and my sister-in-law, haha, I am simply a 1000 watt light bulb last night … but fortunately, after having dinner at secret recipe ( xiaoxin working there ^^ ) I saw Kaixuan and he accompanied me walk form the shopping complex to the B2 parking lots, finally felt that ” I also got someone beside me ” !! Haha, suppose my future sister-in-law might misunderstood kaixuan as my anata, but anyway, I like this ^^

but so sad, this morning my brother had a quarrel with my dad AGAIN … the atmosphere in my house became so weird … dislike it dislike it …

and also … someone offended me and made me feel so sad last night … somehow I am not so important to him, while I treat him as my most intimate buddy … sad … sad …

Many of my friends had already been enrolled to Rahman and tomorrow they will be going to there. Soon no one will be there for me …

No comments:

Post a Comment