Tuesday 25 January 2005

weird mood...

yesterday afternoon …

my dad got angry again. this time the main reason is my brother, who said something wrong accidentally … but whenever my dad started scolding people, he would definitely scold everyone include me and my mum …

I don’t like that, really. Now my dad is staying at the old house and CHASED us back to the new house … and now, my dad is just besides me, at the temple, but he only talked to the uncles working here and not to me ….

so sad, am I so detestable ? I don’t think so. My friends love me, my mum loves me, my brother loves me too. I suppose my dad loves me very much too, but why should he be like that ? Doesn’t even care about what I am doing … really hope that there is some guys calling me and he would definitely try to know who is calling … at least I can have few words with him …

I don’t like the atmosphere, as if we are not father-and-daughter but enemies … sigh …

No comments:

Post a Comment