Sunday 2 September 2007

P105 31/08/07 Merdeka Day Party

Hoping that Ian Millar will come to the party
I went to buy a new dress from Jane Norman
which cost me GBP 35
and also a new necklace GBP 5.50
so altogether I spent GBP40.50
but in the end he didnt come...... *sigh*
(p/s: for those of you who think that I am just kidding
for your information, I AM NOT~~ both price-wise and reason-wise)

It was a great party
everyone of us put in effort to make delicious hometown dishes
for this first time ever not-at-home merdeka day celebration
Additionally,
thanks for the coming,
to Dr James & Julienne Johnson, and Christine Dufes

After everyone almost finished their foods,
celebration started with our passionately singing Negaraku
(Hansel your guitar skill is superb~~)
& also my singing performance "Before I Fall In Love"
& Hansel's self composed song "A Wheelchair Man"

SO...
I'm gonna put on the pictures here
and hopefully I can get my singing video from cutie HuiM3i
and put it on ASAP

Drop me some comments @ my pics and singing ok?? *winks*

~~Is my new dress nice??

~~Angela & Christine Dufes, my lecturer

~~Lash IB Pavi HooiFen & Angela

~~Angela & Wenjiun - sisters @ IM family

~~Angela & XinYin

~~The Four Beauties =p : Selene Joyce Angela HuiMei

~~Angela & RedHair KhaiYong

~~Ng Hui (Hoon + Mei) ^^

This is my performance during the party... Hope you will like it^^
Coco Lee's BEFORE I FALL IN LOVE ~ by Angela :::Specially for YOU:::


**Special thanks to HuiMei who took the whole video for me, love ya my dear^^

1 comment:

  1. why are there so many ppl talking when u're singing.. -.-

    nice song tho ^^

    ReplyDelete