Saturday 5 February 2005

04-02-2005

again, I am tired to think of a title for this post …

yesterday was intending to post something here, but thinking that I really have nothing to announce or something to share with you guys … so don’t really want to post something meaningless …

but today I am not going to post something happy too … because today my house … sigh, my dad’s scolding time again ~~

Just because today my brother did something wrong … and my dad just kept scolding and scolding … I really HATE it I can say. I don’t like the atmosphere of my house whenever my dad scolds people. Really had the urge to run away from home sometimes. But anyway I am going to leave for KL soon …

but I was just wondering, will I be very very very lonely when I am in KL and even missed my daddy’s voice of scolding people …. hopefullly not.

Yawn ~~~ gotta sleep soon. Last night slept only at 4:30am because I was waiting for the transfer of one file, from my Taiwan friend, good night everyone.

ZZzzzzzzzzzz~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment