Monday 7 February 2005

well...

Well, just now went to see my son’s blog … felt ashamed seeing him type so much while myself is getting lazy to type blog … while in another point of view, you can’t blame me for not posting blog so frequently, because my life is stuffed with my dad, mum, bro, computer, television, and recently, my chemistry handouts ^^ I don’t know what can I write about them …

By the way, thinking of the reason that I can’t online last night, I am gonna crazy again ~~~

Well, that’s how the story begins :

Yesterday, at the evening, my dad suddenly said that he wanted to go to the new house to stay overnight, and of course, my mum and I were not going to object to it, since that doesn’t matter to us. And so we packed up our things hurriedly and got onto the car to go to the new house.
When we reached there, my dad said that he had headache and wanted to take a nap. And so he just went to sleep and I also got the chance to ask xiaohei to come over my house. After chatting with xiaohei I felt very happy, because such a long time I didn’t see him, and I was supposed to be in very good mood also , BUT …….

After a while my dad woke up. Xiaohei left after addressing my dad. And my dad said that he wanted to go out for dinner, while my mum and I thought that he was too sick to drive. Anyway, just follow his instruction, since he easily get angry whenever he’s sick.

We went out for the dinner, smoothly, nothing happened. As I thought ” yeah, finally nothing happened and we came home safely, without being scolded” , SH**, bad things did happen.

On the way going back home, there was a block in front of us, seemed like the Malays were going to get married the next day and set up the tent. And so, we turned a big round to go home.

When my dad was going to drive into our house, he couldn’t make it successfully just because the direction is different from the usual we drive home. And then, the tyre crashed with our own gate and bursted !

Ok, so far my story goes. Do you think that it’s my fault causing the accident ? while my dad himself drove at the other’s lane and he gotta avoid the coming cars, and so he turned to the direction of getting in of my house, earlier than he supposed to, and caused the crash ??
AND YET, he blamed me for not pressing the remote control earlier, as he thought that if I did so earlier he won’t have meet the coming car and he won’t turned the car into the house before he supposed to do so !!!!!

My God ~~~ what should I say then ??? I don’t know also … this is completely ridiculous!!! but What can I say ? NOTHING !!!

Well currently, my mood is still affected by it. Had better not offend me these few days …

Beware of it !

No comments:

Post a Comment