Thursday 17 February 2005

again...coming...

yeah… me coming back again …

just attended to the briefing of computer lesson, and I finally got the password to log on the school pc and to get online broadly … unlike just now sneaking like a thief …

anyway, gotta tell everyone of you about my recent life … I reached KL at saturday afternoon, being fetched by my brother and his gf, after cleaning up my room and going to Carrefour to buy all those necessaries, they went back at 5pm. And you guys know, that’s the beginning of my nightmare …

the warden of the hostel told me that, there will be 2 more of my housemates will be checked in that night, so that means it will be 3 girls staying at the hostel. So I just waited.

Because I was just new to the place there, I am living at the 2oth floor, so I gotta use lifts right ? and I daren’t go downstair alone at the beginning, so I just sat in my room and waited after taking my bath…

6pm … 7pm … 8pm … 9pm … 10pm !!! It was already 10 but nobody came back !! I called the warden and told her that there was nobody except myself, a poor girl staying in the hostel alone, and she could just tell me to lock the door well (!!!) and so, I spent an extremely lonely night …

fortunately, there was one girl from Penang came and stayed overnight at hostel on Sunday, and her aunt was just too nice, packing the Sarawak’s Koh Loh Mee for me, a poor girl who supposed to have cereal and biscuit as dinner… so warm …

but in the night, when I went back to my own room, I was homesick !!! I missed my dad, my mum, my brother, …. I just cannot tahan whenever they called, and I gotta control myself from crying or else they would smell a rat through my voice …

has been moody for 2 days … suppose my sons will feel so sayang to me if they know their mummy was so cham4 !!! but until monday, I went for the registration at IMU, I got to know few friends and met few smart guys also and also my mood turned good ~~

today is already Wednesday and I have gradually known many of my classmates, though many of them I still can’t memorise their names well … but anyway I think I can be able to take care of myself well … sometimes have been thinking that I am so capable you know ? among all of us, I mean 4 housemates + myself, only I washed my own clothes leh, the others either send them to her auntie’s house or the laundry nearby … haha, yunjie bu4 shi4 gai4 de oh ~~

This week is just only the briefing of all of our lessons and activities to have, we will start our lesson next week … since Monday I got 13 ” student NOTES ” , not textbooks, I have been worrying that I might not catch up with my classmates, where many of them looked so smart and diligent in studying … anyway, I will just go ahead, will buck up for sure !!

everyone of you must give me the full support yeah ?? Loves you all ~~ good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment