Saturday 25 December 2004

sth in my mind…

Recently, I have been staying at home, doing nothing … has been thinking alot about science3, dunno why, don’t really feel sad when I heard that Xian Cheng is going to leave for Canada, after that Mehng for Inti, YihFeng for Tasmania, is that I have no feeling towards them ?

No I think. It’s just I have been “locked” in my house for about a month and see no one after the steamboat party, except yonghau Sam yihfeng who have no job and came to my house for twice ^^ maybe I have used to not seeing my friends already. I don’t like that feeling at all, as if I am so heartless, simply forgot my friends. I didn’t mean so, for those who know well about my dad’s temper, you will know that it’s not my decision to stay at home.

Leaving for IMU soon, less than 2 months, wondering whether I will forget my friends here once I reach there. Chatted with yonghau last time, somehow he thinks that it’s inevitable for us to become not as intimate as before, because soon we’ll no longer parts of others’ lifes, in everyone’s life they will have their new friends, new environment to adapt, and lotz of projects and presentation etc for them to prepare, the others will just become ” high school classmates “, no more someone whom we can get to see everyday, whom we can get the exercise from, to copy, who can accompany you to canteen, who can always lend his/her ears to you …

really wanna hold another reunion before everyone’s leaving for their colleges or Uni, but it’s already that difficult to get many of you, cause most of you are working now. and also the biggest problem, can I ever step out of my house , to have a reunion with you all ?
sigh …

No comments:

Post a Comment