Thursday 30 December 2004

controversy...

Just had a talk with my daddy. I asked him whether he remembered he did let me go to Singapore with two of my girl friends, to buy new clothes, when I was in Junior 3, he said yes. And then I asked him how come I can’t even go to JB with my friends when I am already 18 ?!? He said " who said I didn’t let you go ? Last time you said you want to go out with Sue Xin and I agreed to it, it’s just last minutely cancelled due to the trip to IMU. "

and I told him, there are alot of my friends who intended to ask me out, but they knew too well, that I can’t even step out of my house ! My dad said nothing, for few minutes, and then after that, he said, " where you want to go ? with who ? for what ? "

well, I can answer him the first and the second questions, I want to go to Plaza Pelangi, I wanna go with my society friends. BUT I can’t get to answer the third question, because regardless of what I said, there is only one answer he will give me : " It’s not necessary to go, shopping ? can’t go with us meh ? bowling ? what use ? watching movies ? ask your brother to bring you along lah ! ” and the main reason of it is that, it WON’T HELP ME LOT IN MY STUDIES ! I wondered, will my dad agree to it if I said I wanna go to the science museum with my friends, in order to know more about science !!!!!!!

I will be going to KL at February, and I don’t really want to have another quarrel with my dad anymore. But I don’t know why he can’t understand that I do treasure my friends and I hope that they will be my long lasting friends, not only at secondary school. As I told Chu chien and Wei teng before, my dad always has that kind of concept, that I should have no more friends after I graduated and before I entered Uni. I don’t know why, is it because these people also WON’T HELP ME LOT IN MY STUDIES, and to me, my current friends are considered USELESS to me ???????

I don’t want to be so realistic, I believe that friends shouldn’t make use of each other and dump all of them after they have been finished USING !!!! but what can I do ? sigh …

1 comment:

  1. No matter which part of Pakistan you intend to travel to, AR Raheem Motors Rent a Car in Islamabad provides you with a car of your choice to drive through the roads and highways of cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and many others without having to force your way through the crowds at bus stations or railway stations. Spend time at a place for as long as you desire as you have your own vehicle to just get inside and zoom on the road to reach your next destination.

    ReplyDelete