Tuesday 28 December 2004

about…marriage

Well, I like to type in chinese, but I don’t know why the words appeared … weird !

Argh, couldn’t be able to get online everyday, thus I couldn’t always keep myself updated to my blog. Wondering, this kind of thing called BLOG ? don’t know also, my elder son told me so.

Watched a taiwan entertainment programme, zong1 yi4 jie2 mu4 just now, the guest was Alex To, well actually I think he’s quite nice, except his latest album ” tuo1 diao4 tuo1 diao4 ” …-_- When the host asked him whether he had thought about marrying and getting a child, he answered NO firmly ! I was shocked by his answer actually, because as I know, this kind of male artists will probably yearn to get married and have his own child. His reasons were so simple, ” I wanted, and also I need someone to accompany me when I am old, maybe buying a bungalow and keeping few dogs, but I just hate all those ceremony and wedding bouquet “, “you know, I love children VERY MUCH, but after reading so many news nowaday, about how the children were hurt, I can’t believe that what if my child met any mishap, I’ll definitely get crazy~ I will care my child very much, thus if anything happened to him, I can’t live also!”

after listening his explanation, I thought alot. Though I have not yet enter the Uni, I have already thought of marriage. Maybe I can’t even get myself a boyfreiend, but I will imagine what kind of life I will lead after I get my Bachelor or Master. I have been thinking that after getting the cert, after finding a good-paid job, it’s normal for a woman to get married if she found someone she loves and had really considered thoroughly, but after listened what he said, I wondered if I become a mother, will I become another ” Hui Yun’s father", prohibit her child from going out in order to keep her child safe, because I will also get crazy if anything bad really happened to my child.

Haha, I have really thought too muuch, but, sigh, staying at home can really do nothing, lazy to do houseworks except wiping the stairs, cupboards and TV set every week, and watching TV ^^ gotta stop, suppose I will change my glasses soon after staring at the screeen for hours. Wish everyone luck, nite nite ~

No comments:

Post a Comment