Wednesday 29 December 2004

myself...

Just received a letter from IMU this afternoon. Felt a bit surprised, without any reasons, it’s just my father felt nervous because he thought that IMU is going to reject me due to some funny reasons : )

It’s a orientation questionnaire from IMU. It is designed in order to let the orientation committee to organize the orientation smoothly. It asks few questions, e.g. What materials do you usually read? What do you like to do during your free time? Indicate the size of your T-shirt etc. Of course I can answer all these questions easily because I think that I know myself well. However, there’s a question, I really don’t know how to asnwer it.

The question is : ” Describe yourself in terms of your character in a few sentences."Well, it beats me. It make me think alot. What kind of character do I possess ? Am I … humorous ? always being optimistic ? or pessimistic ? kind ? fussy ? hot-tempered ? helpful ? always being nosey ? what else ?

I have been thinking that I know myself very well, but in fact I am not. I don’t even know how to describe myself ! what a failure issit ?

No comments:

Post a Comment