Friday 10 August 2007

Just, randomly

1. "It's an bacterial infection. You need antibiotic. Flucloxacillin 500mg 4 times daily. Go to the pharmacy and get your medication." ==End== <-- IF this is all YOU can tell me, I can be a doctor as well !! $%^&*()&^%$#

2. It's really painful, I feel like crying... Am I qualified to make wishes now? I want dar-dar's palms, Yonghau's shoulders and Kaixuan's hugs... & I yearn for daddy's scolding as well, "why never take good care of yourself" with tears in his eyes... I want to be dependent...

3. "DEAR", thanks for your professional advices. You really fit all your WWHAM questions nicely, bravo~ You said I need either ibuprofen or ibuprofen+paracetamol for the pain... Tell you a secret which only you don't know about: YOU ARE MY MOST EFFECTIVE PAINKILLER & all you need to do is look into my eyes, deeply, like what you did when you gave advices for 15 minutes.... *melting*

4. I asked Lashviny whether she will be shocked if I get married with a 20-years-older-than-me guy... she said no. Hmmm... if my dad has no objection, will I? "He will die earlier than you", "You cant expect him to accompany you to travel around the world when you are old and he is much older", "You must have kids immediately after getting married, if not they will lose father at young age".... Ceh, as if I am really going to marry Ixn Mxxlxr...

5. I can't study FMT2 without painkillers... give me ibuprofen or Ixn Mxxlxr, either one will do.

6. Headache. Who? me. What other symtoms? no. How long has the symptom persist? since this morning. Any actions taken? no. Any medical conditions or history? no. So? any OTC besides analgesics? I need to see your non-verbal communication skill, I need empathy.

2 comments:

  1. Aiz...so pity my dear n pretty Yunjie....
    Need me to send my palm over there when i mail d letter to u??
    U wan left o right??
    jus tell me..i consider...as long as my Yunjie nice nice then ok....
    ha..but if u only wan me to sing i think will be better for me....
    take good k n o d best ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 慧雲?
    好像不是第一次在這兒游蕩了。。。
    咦???
    若你真的要嫁給>20 歲的XXX。。。 。。。
    *無解*

    我是文菁啦。。 哪位啊??
    看了就懂咯。。。
    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/farm-gal

    ReplyDelete