Thursday 5 June 2008

I AM GONNA GRADUATE~~~~~~~~

Ladies & Gentlemen.........

I AM GOING TO BE A REAL PHARMACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so so tensed when I got to know today
that our results will be out this evening
I can't wait to know my result, yes,
but the period of waiting for the results was really terrifying
I just kept refreshing the page of my SPIDER
seeing the word PENDING appeared under the degree exam result column
and finally ...

MERIT came out & I was like
OH MY GOD~~~~~~
is it really what I got?
I was SINCERELY SERIOUSLY hoping to just pass
and now
I actually got MERIT !!!!!!

Now I really can go travelling and spending without any guilt,
because,

I AM GONNA BE A REAL PHARMACIST !!!!!!! hooray~~~

p/s: for you guys, don't worry,
everything will be fine,
have faith, and things will get better ~~

1 comment:

  1. 恭喜云姐 =D

    毕业 = 失业
    我家正在招揽像云姐你那样有志向的青年!
    加入我们吧!

    跨taman的公司月入百。。。百。。。百块!不是问题!

    请拨电。。。够力!忘记家里的电话号码了!

    ReplyDelete