Sunday 11 November 2007

Deepavali 08/11/2007 - Pictures

Actually I have already uploaded all the pics to my facebook
but I was thinking of putting a FEW here
for CERTAIN people to see =p

Here you go:
(Erm the sequence is kinda random, not really according to the time taken, hehe)


--Medium Group Pic #1 (too many people to tag xD)

--Pavi, Aibee, Edna, XinHui, Lash & Angela

--Big Group Pic #1


--Big Group Pic #2


-- Medium Group Pic #2


-- Angela & Desmond who stood on the sofa in order to look taller, ha.


-- Angela & VoonYuen Dearie =)

-- Medium Group Pic #3


-- Mmmm, yummy yummy~~


-- Angela & VoonYuen who posed in front of the food, despite the fact that Jocelyn was trying to take candid shots, haha... HuiMing & KhaiYong's 1/6 face (?) included...


-- Lash, Fionna, Hassan, Hussein, Gordon, Ron, Angela & XinHui


-- (back) WenJiun, Qristine (front) Angela, Jocelyn, XinHui, Lash & Fionna

-- Medium Group Pic #4


--Angela, VoonYuen & Pavi


-- Angela & Pavi


-- HooiFen & Angela


-- (back ) XinYin, Su Ann, Sarah (front) VoonYuen, Angela & Ron

-- Qristine, Angela & KhangWern


-- Hussein, Angela & Hassan (Erm, I think I am sure they are who I stated =p)


-- Gordon & Angela


-- Medium Group Pic #5

AGAIN, thanks everyone for coming, you guys make the celebration GREAT~~

1 comment:

  1. heya! stumbled upon ur blog!

    just want to say..

    GREAT PARTY!!

    thanks for inviting me and my friend May along! the party was superb! had so so much fun! so yea, thanks again! muaks!!

    ~ming

    ReplyDelete