Thursday 12 July 2007

Ian Millar

One month ago...
nobody in P105 knew his name...
well...
"is he Ian Millar, the famous canadian show jumping world champion????"

NOW...
"aiyo he is damn cute lah..."
"eh? you like him also?"
"yalah, P105 girls are now crazy over him..."
"sure anot?"
"you ask her lah"
*points at her* *her* *her*
*nodded* *nodded* *nodded*

let me introduce you the most popular lecturer in Uni of Strathclyde
(for us lah, hehe)

Mr IAN MILLAR

our pharmacy practice 3 lecturer
who has a magnetic voice
and the ability to say one complete formal sentence in one breath
who always has a cheerful and warm smile on his face
who always unconciously shows his funny yet cute expressions
who doesn't mind squatting down
helping girls to check their formal pants
(which normal lecturers normally won't care to do...)
who is always so polite towards students and colleagues...

whether you believed it or not
I really googled his name several times
and thanks to the famous Ian Millar I mentioned above
all the results shown are just not HIM~~

mmm...
so what else can I check...
for someone who can barely pay full attention of Mr David's lecture
I somehow managed to remember that
Mr David showed us how he searched for pharmacist list in RPSGB
haha okay
let's search...
and this is the result...


hmmm...
if you ever noticed the red circleS I put
the year that Ian registered is 1987...
when I was 1-year-old-to-be~~
so if let's say he graduated at 21
and practice for 1 years before registering...
haha, I will leave the calculation to you guys...

that day I was mentioning him to my dar-dar
he asked me "really? how does he look like?"
then I said "erm maybe forty-sth, abit bald, ... ... ..."
("..." stands for the info which I haven't confirm but yet shocking~~)
after describing him to dar-dar
I was like
"Oh my god,
aren't these the criterias that HuiYun's dream guy shouldn't have?"
what happened to me??

so by now,
you should understand how attractive is he to me
even with those shocking characteristics, haha
but one thing for sure
my preferences for elder and more mature guys
have come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment