Thursday 18 January 2007

SOMEBODY's 21st birthday today~~~

Hey hey hey
check this out~

today is Lashviny 's birthday~~
happy 21st birthday my sweet friend
i cant even imagine my uni life without you~

do you know that...
it's so nice to let you know my latest crush and give me some comments
it's so nice to tell you my problems
it's so nice to sleep beside you (even though I have to play rubber band sometimes...)
it's so nice to be hugged by you when actually not only you but both of us feel stressed...
it's so nice to be accompanied by you wherever we go
it's so nice to see you feel shy *laughing out loud loud*
it's so nice........

OH my god
there are so many wonderful things happened in my life
just because YOU ARE HERE WITH ME!!

My dearest housemate + sweet friend
wishing you a very very very HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
and may you have a wonderful year ahead
and lastly...
...
...
I'm gonna tell you the most important 3 words
I don't know what are you gonna think about me after this...
maybe you will feel abit awkward
but still I must tell you now!!
and that is...
...
...
...
...
"Don't be shy"~~~~~~~ wahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment