Thursday 6 July 2006

Feedback to last post + going back to JB...

regarding to my last post, the letter for someone named "宇"......

Am kinda happy that few of my IMU friends read that and they believed that, and am quite surprised that science3 people also kena cheated, haha.

maybe kinda proud I guess... Don't know whether you guys have read 蔡智恒's short novel, 围巾, in the novel he put himself at a girl's position and wrote a story about the guy she loves, many people thought that the author is a girl and he's very proud of that also, now I think I know his feeling...

Afterall, thank you for reading the post and thank you again for feeling pity for me, it's actually not a true story, just felt sad after watching 蓝宇 and wrote the story, not going to write 2nd episode and so on, so no worries for me^^

By the way, this week I'm going back to JB, gotta try the night gown for my brother's wedding, quite excited lah, will put on the pic of me wearing the gown, haha.

GOtta go, love ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment