Wednesday 21 June 2006

Samuel, Happy birthday~~

haha, this post is specially dedicated to my dearest orientation officer, Samuel~~

actually I wanna email him, since he's already in Strathclyde which I can't contact him by phone, but surprisingly I found that I don't have his email address!! Argh, okok, let's just leave the post here and try to get him here, hmmm...

Samuel, really nice to know you lah, you are such a nice person, willingly tell me lots of things, and always friendly to me. Even though we are not really that close, I will always feel that we can always have something to chat, don't you think so?

I know you are a very hardworking student, but still 3 semesters in Strathclyde is gonna be tough, gotta gambateh neh^^

lastly and most importantly, =hAppY bIrTHdaY= and may all your wishes come true~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment