Saturday 16 July 2005

just happened to pass by...

yeah finally I can type my blog directly here …

going to KL tomorrow, early in the morning, my brother fetching me there … wow, I have been in Johor for 1 month already, how time flies … tomorrow I will be going back to my normal life, I mean no more luxurious enjoying, nice mummy’s cooking, shopping everyday …

but never mind, I gotta get used to this, so that I won’t be crying for 1 week again … will I be like that ? erm … honestly no idea ^^

thought of yesterday’s singing contest … Hagen is out ~~~~~~ oh my God, he’s so handsome, I thought all the girls will simply call to support him, but then I was not sad about it, according to their performances yesterday, he ought to be out …

don’t feel like typing much now … maybe you guys wil see me few days after … gotta miss me k ??? smuakies~~

No comments:

Post a Comment