Wednesday 13 July 2005

2005/07/12 10:52pm

suddenly had a strong feeling that my English is rusting, erm, the rusting reaction should be second order, which is proportional to the time I spent to play and the days I speak mandarin thoroughly without English… ha-ha, well I doubt my chemistry is rusting too … *thinking*

just switched on my laptop, for no reason, maybe I just felt like typing something while listening to Jones’s songs… yeah the singer I introduced in previous post before, he really possesses very nice voice and it’s very comfortable to listen to his songs during the night … and I suppose after this I will be listening Jay’s songs… actually I had already disliked Jay a little bit, maybe I have already got fed up with his music, but that day I was watching the singing contest organized by channel U, “絕對Superstar”, there was one contestant sang Jay’s 藉口, it’s damn nice!! And only then I knew that this song got very nice lyrics, how could I listen to七里香 for only once and then simply dumped it into my cupboard ??!!??

And that superstar contest, I really don’t know what happened to Singaporeans, how could they vote for someone who obviously cannot sing well, instead of someone who has the ability to perform a very difficult song in perfect way??? Well I think the moral value of this contest might be “it’s really important to have as many as possible friends, so that during this type of contest they can really pour out their money to call to support you”!!!!!!!!!!! #&*(*&^$$ %^&*() really angry over this ~~ But then I will always support my favorite contestant, Derrick, he’s the best ever ^^

Ooops, I am yawning, I suppose I am tired, gotta put an end here. Love you guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment