Saturday 19 August 2006

May Aibee's dad rest in peace...

Just now 12am, I received Aibee's sms...

Her dad has passed away at 6++pm...

This afternoon Aibee SMSed me that, the doctor said her dad might not be able to survive through tonight, I felt shocked but still, I do hope that miracle could happen, but in the end...

Mehng told me, Christians believe that if the patient's death can actually release him from pain and sorrow, and back to God's side, it might be a good thing to happen...

The suffering of a 4th stage cancer patient is impossible for a normal healthy person to imagine... perhaps, this is really the best thing for her dad, no more pain and no more morphine and no more machines connected...

Aibee, be strong and be brave, we'll always be here for you, gambateh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment