Friday 30 September 2005

2005/9/29 11:09pm

Ok supposingly I shouldn’t have time to update my blog, but still I have to record down what had happened tonight.

Tonight was our basketball match, final for both guys and girls. For girls is our batch against sem5, and versus sem1 for guys. We lost the girl match, but actually I didn’t feel that surprised (don’t beat me up!!), maybe it’s because prior to the match, SOMEONE told me that sem5 is really good in girls basketball. Ok then forget it. Just stay cool and watch the guys match.

The whole match was very exciting, our pharmacists were leading at the first place, 10++ points, but soon they caught up and after that our marks were very very close. And in the end ………. We lost!!! 74:70, OMG only 4 marks you know? But without doubt, our pharmacists performed very well and I can say that tonight is the best job they have ever done, but unluckily, we met sem1 and they are really good in playing also. Sigh looking at my semi-juniors, guys from B105 and also YongTa, I can tell the disappointment on their face, and someone cried also (?!?!!?) but what I can tell them is: YOU GUYS DID A VERY GOOD JOB, THANKS FOR ALL THE PROUD GAINED FOR PHARMACY~~~~

Wondering any seniors took the pictures or videos… maybe can get them and post on my blog… anyway getting damn tired now, gotta sleep. Good night everyone~

LOVE YOU * thanks for all the sweet things you have done *

No comments:

Post a Comment