Monday 30 May 2005

coming~~

Haha, was actually studying just now, but then really got no mood to study more, everything just didn?t get into my mind, sigh ~~

By the way, today Yingtaat Kaixuan and Sinchen came to my place to visit me, as I have been pestering them for 2 days, haha ~ but then !!! again I got cheated by xuan and chen, as they AGAIN hid taat at nowhere, and gave me a big surprise ~~ well I don?t really mind, because I am happy enough to see taat, I have not been seen him for ? 6 months already!! Can anyone of you imagine you didn?t see your ? beloved ? ? darling ? for 6 months ? Not many of you can really tahan right? haha ~~

Hmmm? what did we do for few hours ? ok they came to my apartment for a while before going for lunch, because it was raining heavily this afternoon, and then we took some photos using my handphone ( somehow it has become my habit to take photo with people visiting me ^^ ) haha, of course lah, the photos with yingtaat were the most intimate photos, obviously :p but I am not that selfish, I am always willing to share my happiness with my friends, I will put the photos up here soon ^^ then we went to food avenue (again~) to have the lunch, then after that we came back to my apartment, spent maybe one hour? and they left for Low Yatt at 4 something ?

Everytime I will just feel so sweet whenever they come and visit me, even Pavi, my batchmate, said that all my friends are so nice, specially come over here and see me ? yeah true, I should feel honoured and glad for having such good friends ? suddenly I thought of the things Albert wrote in the class bulletin, is that really everyone in science3 so bad ? only his friends are hell of the great ?? ( sorry I didn?t mean to say something bad about Joe, Kwang Hong etc, they are nice obviously, but I felt so angry when I saw his writing, after being told by yonghau ? ) I do think that everyone in science3 is nice, ok maybe sometimes some of us might be abit mad, throwing tantrum at others ( yeah I referred me, myself ) but yet we all are just nice, who on the earth can be perfectly, 100% nice? NO ONE !! so should we be so calculative on whether other people treat us nicely, before thinking of whether we ourselves treat others nice ?

Well, back to my original topic ? for so long time in IMU, ok maybe not that long actually, yeah I found friends, but only FRIENDS, not those I can rely on, telling them everything about my problems, simply call anyone whenever I was screwed up?of course I do hope that I can eventually find them, but so far I still wanna rely on Kaixuan, Yonghau, Yingtaat, Weiteng, Siewmei they all, is it too much ? I don?t really think so ? in fact, if really possible, I wanna to rely on them forever, I meant it ?

and ?. yeah, hey for those who are not science3 students, yingtaat is actually not my boyfriend lah, I just simply wanna drag him down, haha~~ but he is a nice guy, not everyone can really tahan me who loves to pretend others? girlfriend, haha ~ seriously he is nice, so I really wish that he can find that most fortunate girl, who can become his lifelong partner ?

Do you know now what I am thinking ? I just wondered who will be the next one coming over my place to look for me ? will it be Yun mei ? or ? chuchu ? or ? whoever, I welcome all of you, since I have not been seeing you all for half year, or maybe after 11/06, come over Perling to look for me ok ? we may recall our sweet memory there, the long long train made of science3 fellows, which will never stop going ahead for our bright future ?

ok I think I had better go and study now, thanks for reading, love ya all ~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment