Friday 25 March 2005

24-03-2005

hello everyone … who always come over here and read my blog, I am back ~ well, just happened to finish my lecture eerlier than I expected, and the next lab will be at 2pm, since now it hasn’t yet 1pm, so simply sneaked into the e-lab …

well, for those whom I seldom or never called, but yet concerned me, I am fine. Seriously fine, since I have already got used to the life here, got used to wash my every single clothes on my own, got used to finish bathing within 10minutes, got used to wake myself up every morning … suddenly felt that I am really an adult now, not more the pampered yun-jie at home … should I be happy for that ?? I think I should …

The lectures are quite fine, as well as the lecturers here. It’s just I really still can’t get myself study if there’s no exams tomorrow but most of my batchmates always treat the library as their second home, I should get myself ready as well …

and the homeworks … normally those home exercises are quite simple for me ( not trying to say that I am damn clever, but if you take a look at the MATHEMATIC exercises given, you would know what I mean …), I just hate to do those chemistry, bioscience lab reports !!! They are not really difficult actually, if so I can always refer to my mentor’s report and see how can I modify them, it’s just … tedious ! Can you imagine a lab report of 8 pages, exclusive of 3 more graphs ?? well, maybe most of my batchmates have already got used to it during the college time, but to me, lab reports in FY = another copy of friend’s lab report !! and some more, our chemistry lab reports are just kind of ” fill in the blank” exercise isn’t it ?? Well, I must convince myself that what I am doing now is actually steps to the PROFESSIONALLISM ~~ haha, sort of ways to console myself right ?

and also … the life here … last time talked to yonghau on phone, for about 2 hours, and when we were about to hang up the phone, he told me,” yun-jie, did you realise that 50% of our conversations is all about your handsome, charming, fragrant seniors ?? ” haha, I admitted it. I will be so delighted whenever I mentioned them, though we are actually not really that close, compairing the relationships I had with Xuan, Hau, Taat … well, this is the only way to make myself happy, so give me a reason that I shouldn’t do that !

Mentioning of yonghau, that day after I hung up his phone, 10 minutes after he SMSed me, ” though we can’t see each other, but our conversations just let me feel that we have never aparted” ( “agak-agakly” tranlated from chinese ) … well, definitely I felt so glad and touched when he said so, but does that mean that besides him and kaixuan and weiteng, the others whom I seldom and never called, will feel that their relationship with me fade ? I don’t know, and of course I don’t want to. But what can I do ? You can’t expect me to call different person every night right ? so I just tried to sms some of them, like xiao lih, zhen hwee … just to let them know that yun-jie never forgot them, yun-jie never forgot science3, as everytiem I switched on my laptop, I would keep playing ” the lion sleeps tonight ” and made myself thought of those times, we practised, we argued, we got onto the stage, we got the third prize… all these memories will never fade, at least in my mind … but I think you all won’t forget it also right ? I genuinely think so, and hope so …

well … I think I have broken my own record, for using up so much time in the e-lab to type the blog … gotta stop here I think … or else those who can’t get a place to sit will stare at me … ok see you guys, good day, loves you all ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment