Thursday 26 January 2006

2006/01/25 09:40pm

Normally during this time, I should be studying with my very-very-very-hardworking housemate, Aibee, but today, she went to her boyfriend’s place to do her lab report, and I, alone, am sitting at the hall, facing my laptop, viewing the pictures and those blog I typed long time ago…

*********************************************************************

Going to be Chinese New Year already, really excited over it. I think if I were in JB now, I won’t really feel so, because it doesn’t really make difference. But now, I am in KL, Chinese New Year means I will have one full week holiday to stay in JB, oh God, I am already missing my dearest bed sheet in Perling and Tmn Johor…

Although most of us are excitingly waiting for the New Year, I received two bad news within these two weeks: Yihfeng’s and ShiangShiew’s grandma have passed away, cancer. I can understand their feeling, seriously, and especially during this season, which is supposed to be very cheerful and to have a big gathering with all the relatives… Yihfeng, actually I am not too worried about his situation, just like what he said, their family has been mentally prepared; ShiangShiew, is a very vulnerable girl, and her grandma dotes on her the most, it must be one of the most saddening thing happened in her life… no matter how, really hope that they can overcome the sadness, and face their future life bravely…

*********************************************************************

These few days, I have been distributing the New Year cards to my batchmates and to my seniors. Haha, so nice to see their shocking faces, when they actually got the card from me. For my orientation officers, I could only able to pass the cards to Pou Wee and Anson personally, so could only see that Anson is QUITE shocked to receive the card, and Pou Wee looked very happy, haha. Samuel’s card goes to Pou Wee and Samantha’s card goes to Joe, so hopefully they will feel happy also…………………………..

Aiyo this is not what I wanna talk about lah. But… what I want to tell is not really appropriate to type it here… aiyo I am shy, haha

*********************************************************************

(真的很想繼續用英文打,可是不怕一万只怕萬一,如果被他看到。。。之前說過了,他真的看不懂華文,只懂得發華文的很好笑的訊息)他看起來乾淨好多,剃了鬍子果然有差,雖然還有一點點鬍渣,呵呵,可是還是很好看,真的。這幾天有機會跟他很近距離地,就只有我們兩個人的對話,兩次哦,很珍貴的兩次。原來那麽近地看著他,真的會心跳加速的咧!很簡單的對話,還是讓我開心了好久,看他不小心把我的卡片抛出手掌,然後很可愛地跟我道歉說我不是故意的,真的很好玩。不知怎麽的,聼他輕聲細語地看著我的眼睛跟我說話,語氣竟然和以前的那個“他”很神似,是巧合嗎?還是就是一如過往地我被這樣的特質所吸引?。。。我那個很有義氣的室友說,新年過後無論如何都要替我找他攤牌,因爲時閒真的不多了,可是。。。還是在害怕。害怕什麽呢?我也不知道,失去這個朋友?除了愛慕的心情,我們之間的友情並沒有那麽深厚,所以?我更應該義無反顧嗎?唉,不知道,那是新年后的事了,既來之則安之唄,哈哈。

*********************************************************************

祝大家新年快樂。Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment